The Drum Theatre's historic façade features stunning external lighting that provides a unique opportunity to display a variety of colours to reflect significant events or matters of public importance.
If you would like to commemorate a special event or matter through Drum Theatre’s building illumination, please submit your request here. All requests will be assessed by the City of Greater Dandenong and should be submitted no later than 28 days prior to the requested illumination date.
Please read the following guidelines before filling in the request form:
- Eligible requests for consideration would be in honour of significant local and regional events, historic events, and extraordinary events/occurrences of City, State and National or International significance;
- Lighting will not be considered for commercial entities or personal occasions;
- Requests for illumination to commemorate or honour an individual will not be eligible and would be only permitted by exception;
- Any annual events must be applied for and assessed each year; there will not be automatic renewals;
- Requests will be responded to on a first-come, first-served basis;
- Duration would typically be for a day, lasting up to a week if applicable.
For further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 8571 1666.
Technical queries can be directed to Chris Lemiere via email@example.com or 8571 1606.